Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are going from strength to strength, attracting more and more users. With the development of Blockchain, other systems and WooCommerce Crypto Payment gateway plugins are also increasing. Among these plugins, the best crypto plugin for WooCommerce CryptoPay!
What is WooCommerce Crypto Payment Gateway?
WooCommerce cryptocurrency payment gateway plugins allow you to accept cryptocurrency payments from your stores. While there are many alternatives available to get this service, in this article we will cover CryptoPay, our own plugin developed entirely for the WordPress ecosystem.
What is CryptoPay?
CryptoPay is a cryptocurrency payment gateway developed for the WordPress ecosystem that supports WooCommerce internally as well as integrating with all other plugins.
CryptoPay internally supports all EVM-based networks, so you can accept cryptocurrency payments from all EVM-based networks such as Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Arbitrum, etc. In addition, you can accept cryptocurrency payments from many other blockchain networks with the network support offered as an extra. Currently, CryptoPay has Bitcoin, Solana and Tron network support.
Advantages of CryptoPay – Crypto Payment Gateway
As you know, virtual POS and many other payment methods deduct commission from you. The only commission here is the “gas” fee that blockchain networks charge. So the money will be transferred directly to your account. You can receive payments from all EVM-based networks as well as other Blockchain networks such as Bitcoin, Solana, Tron.
- No 3rd party service
- No withdrawal limit, fee, date
- 1-2 business days and no weekend nonsense
- The money is in your account and in use on the same day
CryptoPay and others in comparison
- ✅ All payments reach you directly. So the whole system works as P2P (Peer to Peer).
- ✅ There are no additional transaction fees other than the transaction fee that the paying user pays to the Blockchain network.
- ✅ Since all transactions are P2P (Peer to Peer), payment confirmation times are minimal.
- ✅ Easily integrable to other plugins with the APIs in the plugin.
- ✅ For example, providing services with many extra plugins such as the Donation plugin.
- ❌ Payments are generally not P2P (Peer to Peer). They first take the payment into their own wallet and then transfer it to you.
- ❌ For taking the payment to them first and then transferring it to you.
- ❌ The paying user pays transaction fee for Blockchain.
- ❌ An additional transaction fee is charged to transfer the payment from their wallet to you, and this is deducted from your earnings.
- ❌ The commission amounts that the service generates its own income will be deducted from your earnings.
- ❌ Even the fastest networks have very high payment confirmation times, as multiple transfers are made to earn commissions.
- ❌ Generally you can only use it for WooCommerce. To integrate with other plugins, you need a serious programming knowledge.
You can check CryptoPay docs with this link: https://beycanpress.gitbook.io/cryptopay-docs/