Today’s topic is Bitcoin payments! Since 2009, we hear the word Bitcoin more and more every day. For this reason, many WordPress users are asking the question “How to Accept Bitcoin Payments with WordPress“. With the WooCommerce Bitcoin Payment Gateway called CryptoPay developed by our company, this is now very easy!
What is WooCommerce Bitcoin Payment Gateway
Bitcoin is a crypto currency and WooCommerce is an open-source store building software. WooCommerce Bitcoin Payment Gateway is a 3rd party software that allows you to accept Bitcoin payments from your WooCommerce websites. In this article, we will talk about CryptoPay developed by us as BeycanPress LLC.
What is CryptoPay?
CryptoPay is a modular and flexible cryptocurrency payment gateway that interacts directly with Blockchain networks and allows you to accept cryptocurrency payments. With CryptoPay, you can receive crypto payments from supported blockchain networks such as Bitcoin, Solana, Tron, especially EVM-based blockchain networks, and the currencies (tokens) under these networks. In addition to built-in WooCommerce support, it can be integrated with other plugins thanks to its API.
You can use the link below to purchase CryptoPay:
Advantages of CryptoPay:
- No 3rd party service
- No withdrawal limit, fee, date
- 1-2 business days and no weekend nonsense
- The money is in your account and in use on the same day
Comparison with other services:
CryptoPay: Bitcoin Payment Gateway
- ✅ All payments reach you directly. So the whole system works as P2P (Peer to Peer).
- ✅ There are no additional transaction fees other than the transaction fee that the paying user pays to the Blockchain network.
- ✅ Since all transactions are P2P (Peer to Peer), payment confirmation times are minimal.
- ✅ Easily integrable to other plugins with the APIs in the plugin.
- ✅ For example, providing services with many extra plugins such as the Donation plugin.
- ❌ Payments are generally not P2P (Peer to Peer). They first take the payment into their own wallet and then transfer it to you.
- ❌ For taking the payment to them first and then transferring it to you.
- ❌ The paying user pays transaction fee for Blockchain.
- ❌ An additional transaction fee is charged to transfer the payment from their wallet to you, and this is deducted from your earnings.
- ❌ The commission amounts that the service generates its own income will be deducted from your earnings.
- ❌ Even the fastest networks have very high payment confirmation times, as multiple transfers are made to earn commissions.
- ❌ Generally you can only use it for WooCommerce. To integrate with other plugins, you need a serious programming knowledge.
You can use the links below for more detailed information about CryptoPay: