With cryptocurrencies becoming popular day by day, every WordPress user is curious about Cryptocurrency Payments WooCommerce plugins and aims to receive cryptocurrency payments on their websites. In this article, we have compared the best crypto payment plugins for you.
CryptoPay is an “all in one” cryptocurrency payment solution developed by us, BeycanPress LLC for the WordPress ecosystem. The reason we say “all in one” is that CryptoPay comes with built-in WooCommerce support. In addition, with the free add-ons offered on WordPress.org, you can integrate with all other WordPress plugins and accept payments in cryptocurrencies from all WordPress plugins.
What does CryptoPay mainly offer you?
Transactions are 100% peer to peer. This means that your customers pay directly into your wallet and we don’t touch the funds in any way. Since all transactions are peer to peer, transaction confirmation times are much shorter than other services. Because only one transaction is made at a time. CryptoPay also does not charge a commission on any transaction. Instead, you pay an annual usage fee.
Comparison with other services:
- ✅ All payments reach you directly. So the whole system works as P2P (Peer to Peer).
- ✅ There are no additional transaction fees other than the transaction fee that the paying user pays to the Blockchain network.
- ✅ Since all transactions are P2P (Peer to Peer), payment confirmation times are minimal.
- ✅ Easily integrable to other plugins with the APIs in the plugin.
- ✅ For example, providing services with many extra plugins such as the Donation plugin.
- ❌ Payments are generally not P2P (Peer to Peer). They first take the payment into their own wallet and then transfer it to you.
- ❌ For taking the payment to them first and then transferring it to you.
- ❌ The paying user pays transaction fee for Blockchain.
- ❌ An additional transaction fee is charged to transfer the payment from their wallet to you, and this is deducted from your earnings.
- ❌ The commission amounts that the service generates its own income will be deducted from your earnings.
- ❌ Even the fastest networks have very high payment confirmation times, as multiple transfers are made to earn commissions.
- ❌ Generally you can only use it for WooCommerce. To integrate with other plugins, you need a serious programming knowledge.
This is one of the most innovative cryptocurrency payment providers on the list. DePay, like CryptoPay, can connect to Web3 wallets and receive payments directly. However, it doesn’t support address transfer payments like CryptoPay does. In addition, while CryptoPay is completely commission-free, the DePay Automate package offers a 1.5% commission.
Unlike DepPay and CryptoPay, OpenNode is a service for Bitcoin payments only. Yes, CryptoPay supports Bitcoin payments, but as you know, Bitcoin is very slow, so it can take up to 10 minutes for a Bitcoin payment on CryptoPay to be approved. Depending on the network density, this time may even increase. However, OpenNode supports Bitcoin Lightning Network payments, which means that your Bitcoin payment will be processed very quickly.
You can use the following link to review the Lightning Network:
We have come to the end of our article on “Cryptocurrency Payments WooCommerce”. Please don’t forget to leave your feedback.