With Licensor, you can verify the license of the products you sell through Envato. In addition, you get fully automated license creation and management features for the products you sell in your WooCommerce store. Compatible with Licensor WooCommerce subscriptions and variations. That is, in addition to being able to create term and perpetual licenses. You can create different license types and prices with variations.
How to use
Using Licensor is quite simple. First you need to install the WordPress plugin on a site. Then you need to include the LicenseVerifier package in your software. Then all you have to do is send a request to the API with the license code. You can take action according to the returned data. You can find detailed illustrated usage in the documents.
For detailed information, you can read below or review the documentation.
- You can use Envato purchase codes as license codes in your software
- Works integrated with WooCommerce subscriptions and you can create term or perpetual licenses
- Compatible with WooCommerce variations, you can create license types and set prices accordingly
- Thanks to the domain change product, your users can renew their domain for a certain fee
- Everything is automatic just create the product and select it as licensed product
- Supports trial period day in WooCommerce subscriptions. So if there is a specific trial day. This adds on top of the license expiration time
- Thanks to the product code feature, it prevents a license from being used for more than one product in the same domain
- It supports having multiple licensed products in a cart and creating licenses for all of them at the same time. It also creates a total license based on the “quantity” of a product
- Adds the “unlimited” period to WooCommerce subscriptions so it supports perpetual licenses
- Users can see the licenses belonging to that order and subscription on the order page, subscription page. They can access all their licenses on the My licenses page