With CryptoPay WooCommerce, it is now very easy to get paid with cryptocurrencies. Moreover, you can do this directly through cryptocurrency wallets.
Buy custom converter APIs:
What advantages does CryptoPay WooCommerce provide you?
As you know, virtual POS and many other payment methods deduct commission from you. The only commission here is the “gas” fee that blockchain networks charge. So the money will be transferred directly to your account. You can receive payments with all blockchain networks that have the RPC API and support the wallet that the user is currently using, and tokens and native currencies under these networks.
Apart from that, here are the advantages that CryptoPay WooCommerce gives you:
- No 3rd party service
- No withdrawal limit, fee, date
- 1-2 business days and no weekend nonsense
- The money is in your account and in use on the same day
TokenICO – Cryptocurrency presale (ICO & IDO) plugin for WordPress
For detailed information, you can read below or review the documentation.
- You can receive payments via crypto wallets supported by the plugin and all blockchain networks supported by these wallets.
- You can pay with native money of blockchain networks or with tokens under these networks.
- Ability to define discounts according to the symbols of currencies.
- Getting paid with your own tokens, even if they are newly released
- You can value your own private currencies against fiat currencies, which are not supported by Currency Converter, and get paid with your private tokens.
- You can easily activate or deactivate the wallets, networks and currencies you want to accept payments from.
- The accuracy of the payments is checked through the explorer. It even confirms the payment process after checking the sent address and the amount sent.
- Payment approvals are double-checked both on the front-end and the back-end. That is, even if the user turns off the computer during payment and leaves. If the payment transaction is completely correct, it will be updated as pay completed.
- All transactions are recorded under the name of the “Transaction list” page. The data held are Transaction id, Chain id, Chain name, Crypto currency, Crypto amount, Order currency, Order amount, Sender address and status.
- You can easily add, remove or deactivate the tokens you want to receive payment from the admin panel.
- If you are selling products without member registration, you can receive payment from your customers without having to register with the “Only logged in users can pay” feature.
- You can choose what to update the product status to once the payment is complete.
- With Loco Translate, you can easily translate into any language you want.
- You can easily move your settings with the backup system.